We take the privacy of our customers very seriously and are 100% committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. When completing a purchase (via the webiste or through contacting us directly) during the checkout process you will be asked to provide certain information: addresses (billing/invoice), name, email, telephone number etc. This information aids us in processing your order. This information is not used for any other purpose.
If you subscribe to our Newsletter we will send you sporadic emails containing new in, sales information and any discount codes applicable. If you are a subscriber and wish to opt out; or have any queries, please email us at [email protected]
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Create.net. I share information with Create as necessary to provide you our services and comply with our obligations.
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information on our contact us page.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Janet Gumbley and Samantha Gumlbey, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at [email protected]
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please therefore check this page frequently to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
(Last updated 18th April 2017)